The Outreach and Programming Coordinator works with the Director and Associate Director in the development, planning, organizing, and implementation of the Center's outreach activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop, initiate and oversee projects for REEEC-related outreach programming that includes campus, K-12, community college, business and media communities.
• Manage Center programs and projects under the direction of the Associate Director, with primary responsibility for organizing and executing visits by speakers, conferences, workshops, and public events.
• Organize and execute the activities of the Summer Research Laboratory.
• Provide direct supervision of graduate outreach and SRL assistants.
• Organize and supervise data entry and draft narrative for grant administration and reporting.
• Develop ideas for programming and draft parts of major center grant proposals.
• Work with other area studies personnel and faculty to design, coordinate, staff, and implement joint outreach activities (public and special events).
• Act as liaison to campus and university outreach community to develop collaborative activities and shared service.
• Build relationships with constituent communities by attending educational events and community programs and publicizing Center activities.
• Provide FLAS fellowship program support as needed.
• Act for the Associate Director, as necessary.
For more information and to apply, please see http://go.illinois.edu/REEECOutreachCoordinator