2011 Summer Curriculum Development Workshop
June 19-22, 2011
Violence Overload? Promoting Sensitivity to Human Suffering: the Case of Bosnia
Curricula Developed during the Workshop
- These curricula were designed to be used within 9-12 and Community College courses. Additionally, the curricula can serve as supplemental materials for collegiate survey courses.
- Assessing and Defining Responsibility in the Balkans (Questionnaire) PDF
- To Understand the Unthinkable (Power Point Presentation) PDF
- Genocide and International Law (Power Point Presentation) PDF
- International Law and the Bosnian War (Power Point Presentation) PDF
- Teaching About Genocide: Challenges and Solutions (Power Point Presentation) PDF
Additional resources are available upon request.