Arrival & Check-In
Essential Information for Summer Research Lab Associates
Russian, East European, and Eurasian Center (REEEC): 217-333-1244 Room 103, International Studies Building, 910 S Fifth Street, Champaign
Presby Hall: 217-344-0102, 405 East John St., Champaign.
SRL staff are available to answer any questions you might have.
Pay all housing charges to the Center; DO NOT pay Presby Hall.
If you have any problems at Presby Hall, please ask to speak the Assistant General Manager, and inform REEEC.
Your library card will not be issued until you have paid your registration and any other fees at check in.
Parking on campus is restricted. The Russian, East European, and Eurasian Center will provide information on parking as it becomes available. The information will be for your reference only. The Center is not responsible for any parking violations or vehicle towing.
During Office Hours—Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Register with the Center
- Receive your registration packet
- Confirm your housing arrangements
- Have your picture taken
- Pay your registration fee if you have not done so previously.
- Receive and pay for your parking permit (must have been requested in advance).
- Pay for any housing not covered by a housing grant.
- Receive your library card
- Check in at Presby Hall, your reservation will be in your name.
After Office Hours—After 5 pm or On the Weekend
- Check in at Presby Hall, the reservation will be in your name.
- If you reserved parking, notify us in advance that you are arriving after hours. Your parking pass will be available for you at the front desk of Presby Hall.
- Register with REEEC as soon as the Center opens after your arrival.
To avoid additional charges, please follow these procedures.
Check out and leave your room key at the Presby Hall front desk
Notify the Center in person or by e-mail that you have checked out, if there is any confusion about your departure date and we cannot confirm that you checked out as scheduled, we will bill you for the extra nights.