Current publications of the Russian, East European, and Eurasian Center are available on-line. To be added to the mailing list of REEEC electronic publications, please fill-out the online form: https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/2993088
- Center eNews on Wordpress - Continually Updated with the latest news and updates on Faculty, Affliates, Students and Alumni. Share your news | Stay in touch and we will include your news in our next Center eNews Newsletter.
- Center News— formerly published annually, the Center News contained information on recent and upcoming activities, faculty profiles, and student and faculty updates.
- Update Newsletter—published from 1998 to 2004 by four Area Centers for K-12 teachers. Back issues of the section relevant to REEE studies are available on-line.
- Illinois International Review—published biannually by office of the Associate Provost for International Affairs; the Global Engagement section contains items contributed by the Area Centers for K-12 teachers.
- REEEC Occasional Papers—working papers of faculty and graduate students affiliated with the Center.