The Russian, East European, and Eurasian Center provides institutional support to Center faculty such as conference travel support, course development grants, and assistance with conference and workshop planning and organization. REEEC affiliated faculty can also apply for conference support from the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences through the Center, as well as for support from International Programs and Studies for various international projects.
International Grant Opportunities at Illinois
- Hewlett International Conference Grants—November
- Hewlett Research Travel Grants—November
- Illinois–Worldwide Universities Network International Development Grants—May
- Study Abroad Development Grants—February
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- LAS Conference Support—August, January, and April